Advisories To County Elections Officials
The California Secretary of State periodically provides written guidance and information to the state's county elections officials to help ensure a smooth electoral process.
The written advisories -- known as CCROVs since they are directed to County Clerks & Registrars of Voters -- are posted here shortly after they are provided to county elections officials. Electronic copies of all CCROVs dating back to January 2, 2007, are posted here.
To obtain a copy of a CCROV issued in 2006 or earlier -- or if you have any questions or comments -- please email us at email@example.com or call (916) 657-2166.
Subscribe to Advisories to County Elections Officials in a reader
Subscribe to Advisories to County Elections Officials by Email
What is RSS?
- CalVoter I: DHS Historic Death Records - August 2005 to December 2005
- CalVoter I: DHS Historic Death Records - January 2005 to July 2005
- Initiative: Qualification for Ballot #1246, Related to Education
- Initiative: Circulation of #1243, Related to Eminent Domain
- Initiative: Circulation of #1242, Related to Private Property
- Initiative: Circulation of #1241, Related to Redistricting
- Initiative: Circulation of #1240, Related to Redistricting
- Voting Modernization Board: Review Deadline
- November General: Official Supplement to the Statement of Vote
- Help America Vote Act (HAVA): Section 261 Contract End Date
- Initiative: Circulation of #1239, Related to Workers' Compensation
- Initiative: Circulation of #1238, Related to Term Limits
- Voter Registration: Confidential Voter Registration
- Voting Modernization Board: Actions from March 21, 2007