Advisories to County Elections Officials - October 2015
The California Secretary of State periodically provides written guidance and information to the state's county elections officials to help ensure a smooth electoral process.
The written advisories -- known as CCROVs since they are directed to County Clerks & Registrars of Voters -- are posted here shortly after they are provided to county elections officials. Electronic copies of all CCROVs dating back to January 2, 2007, are posted here.
To obtain a copy of a CCROV issued in 2006 or earlier -- or if you have any questions or comments -- please email the Elections Division staff using our online form or call (916) 657-2166.
Subscribe to Advisories to County Elections Officials in a reader
Subscribe to Advisories to County Elections Officials by Email
What is RSS?
Search all Advisories
Select by Date
- Initiative: 1718, Related to Electricity(PDF)
- Initiative: 1717, Related to Nuclear Power(PDF)
- Initiative: 1716, Related to the Minimum Drinking Age(PDF)
- Initiative: 1715, Related to Elections(PDF)
- Initiative: 1714, Related to Marijuana(PDF)
- CalVoter I: Duplicate Check Criteria – October 2015(PDF)
- Initiative: 1713, Related to Federal Elections(PDF)
- Initiative: 1712, Related to Marijuana(PDF)
- Initiative: 1711, Related to Marijuana(PDF)
- Initiative: 1710, Related to the Three Strikes Law(PDF)
- Referendum: 1709, Related to Aid-in-Dying(PDF)
- Initiative: 1708, Related to Abortion
- Political Party: Independent California Party(PDF)
- Voting Systems: OVSTA Monthly Update-October 2015(PDF)
- Referendum: Failure of #1693, Related to Vaccinations(PDF)
- CalVoter I: Duplicate Check Criteria – September 2015(PDF)
- Voter Registration: Postage Reimbursement and Replenishment Claims (FY 2015/2016 – 1st Quarter)(PDF)
- Initiative: 1707, Related to Diplomacy(PDF)