Advisories to County Elections Officials - June 2015
The California Secretary of State periodically provides written guidance and information to the state's county elections officials to help ensure a smooth electoral process.
The written advisories -- known as CCROVs since they are directed to County Clerks & Registrars of Voters -- are posted here shortly after they are provided to county elections officials. Electronic copies of all CCROVs dating back to January 2, 2007, are posted here.
To obtain a copy of a CCROV issued in 2006 or earlier -- or if you have any questions or comments -- please email the Elections Division staff using our online form or call (916) 657-2166.
Subscribe to Advisories to County Elections Officials in a reader
Subscribe to Advisories to County Elections Officials by Email
What is RSS?
Search all Advisories
Select by Date
- Initiative: 1688, Related to Abortion (PDF)
- Initiative: 1687, Related to Marijuana (PDF)
- Initiative: 1686, Related to Religious Organizations (PDF)
- Voting Modernization Board: Next Scheduled Meeting – July 23, 2015 (PDF)
- Initiative: 1685, Related to Immigration (PDF)
- Initiative: 1684, Related to Water (PDF)
- Initiative: 1683, Related to Marijuana (PDF)
- Initiative: 1682, Related to Marijuana (PDF)
- Initiative: 1681, Related to Government and Business Facilities (PDF)
- Initiative: 1680, Related to Marijuana (PDF)
- CalVoter: CDPH Historic Death Records (PDF)
- Initiative: 1679, Related to Shellfish (PDF)
- Voting Modernization Board: Actions from the June 2, 2015 Meeting (PDF)
- Voting Systems: OVSTA Monthly Update – June 2015 (PDF)
- Initiative: 1678, Related to the Legislature (PDF)
- Initiative: 1677, Related to Ballot Measures (PDF)
- Initiative: 1676, Related to the Governorship (PDF)
- Initiative: 1675, Related to Political Contributions (PDF)
- Initiative: 1674, Related to the State Flag (PDF)
- CalVoter I: Duplicate Check Criteria – May 2015 (PDF)
- Voter Registration: Deadline to Order Voter Registration and Voter Notification Cards (PDF)