Advisories to County Elections Officials - August 2015
The California Secretary of State periodically provides written guidance and information to the state's county elections officials to help ensure a smooth electoral process.
The written advisories -- known as CCROVs since they are directed to County Clerks & Registrars of Voters -- are posted here shortly after they are provided to county elections officials. Electronic copies of all CCROVs dating back to January 2, 2007, are posted here.
To obtain a copy of a CCROV issued in 2006 or earlier -- or if you have any questions or comments -- please email the Elections Division staff using our online form or call (916) 657-2166.
Search all Advisories
Select by Date
- UPDATED: Voting Rights of Persons Subject to Sentencing Under California’s Criminal Justice Realignment Act(PDF)
- Initiative: Failure of #1662, Related to Abortion (PDF)
- CalVoter I: Duplicate Check Criteria – August 2015 (PDF)
- Political Party: American Freedom Party Notification of Intent to Qualify (PDF)
- Voting Systems: Blended Voting System Certification of Democracy Suite 4.14-A.1with GEMS 1.18.24 (PDF)
- Voting Systems: OVSTA Monthly Update – August 2015 (PDF)
- Initiative: 1697, Related to Ferrets (PDF)
- Voting Modernization Board: 08/24/15 Meeting Agenda (PDF)
- November 3, 2015, Elections: Randomized Alphabet Drawing (PDF)
- Initiative: Random Sample of #1669, Related to Education (PDF)
- CalVoter: CDPH Historic Death Records (PDF)
- November 3, 2015 Elections: Ballot Tint and Watermark (PDF)
- Voting Modernization Board: Meeting Cancellation Notice (PDF)
- Initiative: 1696, Related to Public Employee Pensions (PDF)
- Civic Engagement: High School Voter Education Weeks (PDF)
- Voter Registration: Voting Rights Under the Criminal Justice Realignment Act (PDF)
- Voting Modernization Board: Actions from the July 23, 2015 Meeting (PDF)