Advisories to County Elections Officials - April 2015
The California Secretary of State periodically provides written guidance and information to the state's county elections officials to help ensure a smooth electoral process.
The written advisories -- known as CCROVs since they are directed to County Clerks & Registrars of Voters -- are posted here shortly after they are provided to county elections officials. Electronic copies of all CCROVs dating back to January 2, 2007, are posted here.
To obtain a copy of a CCROV issued in 2006 or earlier -- or if you have any questions or comments -- please email the Elections Division staff using our online form or call (916) 657-2166.
Search all Advisories
Select by Date
- CalVoter I: Duplicate Check Criteria – April 2015(PDF)
- Voting Systems: Approval of Dominion Democracy Suite 4.14-A.1 with Adjudication 184.108.40.20601 Voting System (PDF)
- Initiative: 1670, Related to Statehood (PDF)
- Initiative: Failure of #1661, Related to Immigration (PDF)
- Voting Systems: OVSTA Monthly Update – April 2015 (PDF)
- CalVoter: CDPH Historic Death Records (PDF)
- Voter Registration: Postage Reimbursement and Replenishment Claims (FY 2014/2015– 3rd Qtr)(PDF)
- Civic Engagement – High School Voter Education Weeks(PDF)
- CalVoter I: Duplicate Check Criteria – March 2015(PDF)