Advisories To County Elections Officials - October 2013
The California Secretary of State periodically provides written guidance and information to the state's county elections officials to help ensure a smooth electoral process.
The written advisories -- known as CCROVs since they are directed to County Clerks & Registrars of Voters -- are posted here shortly after they are provided to county elections officials. Electronic copies of all CCROVs dating back to January 2, 2007, are posted here.
To obtain a copy of a CCROV issued in 2006 or earlier -- or if you have any questions or comments -- please email the Elections Division staff using our online form or call (916) 657-2166.
Search all Advisories
Select by Date
- 2014 Elections: Elections Calendar (PDF)
- Initiative: 1607, Related to Taxes (PDF)
- CalVoter I: Duplicate Check Criteria – October 2013 (PDF)
- Regulations: Voting System Certification (PDF)
- Initiative: 1606, Related to Medical Negligence (PDF)
- Voter Registration: Procedure for Providing Address Corrections to USPS (PDF)
- Military and Overseas Voters: Assembly Bill 1417 (PDF)
- Referendum: Random Sample of #1596, Related to Indian Gaming (PDF)
- Voter Registration: Postage Reimbursement and Replenishment Claims (FY 2013/2014– 1st Qtr) (PDF)
- Initiative: 1605, Related to Religion (PDF)
- Initiative: Failure of #1592, Related to Taxes (PDF)
- Voting Systems: OVSTA Monthly Update – October 2013 (PDF)
- Regulations: Outreach Program Plans (PDF)