Advisories To County Elections Officials - November 2013
The California Secretary of State periodically provides written guidance and information to the state's county elections officials to help ensure a smooth electoral process.
The written advisories -- known as CCROVs since they are directed to County Clerks & Registrars of Voters -- are posted here shortly after they are provided to county elections officials. Electronic copies of all CCROVs dating back to January 2, 2007, are posted here.
To obtain a copy of a CCROV issued in 2006 or earlier -- or if you have any questions or comments -- please email the Elections Division staff using our online form or call (916) 657-2166.
Subscribe to Advisories to County Elections Officials in a reader
Subscribe to Advisories to County Elections Officials by Email
What is RSS?
Search all Advisories
Select by Date
- CalVoter I: Duplicate Check Criteria – November 2013 (PDF)
- Referendum: Random Sample of #1598, Related to Education (PDF)
- Initiative: 1611, Related to Personhood (PDF)
- Referendum: Qualification of 1596, Related to Indian Gaming (PDF)
- CalVoter: CDPH Historic Death Records (PDF)
- Initiative: 1610, Related to Parental Notification (PDF)
- Voting Systems: OVSTA Monthly Update – November 2013 (PDF)
- Referendum: 1609, Related to Abortion (PDF)
- Referendum: 1608, Related to Abortion (PDF)