Advisories To County Elections Officials - January 2013
The California Secretary of State periodically provides written guidance and information to the state's county elections officials to help ensure a smooth electoral process.
The written advisories -- known as CCROVs since they are directed to County Clerks & Registrars of Voters -- are posted here shortly after they are provided to county elections officials. Electronic copies of all CCROVs dating back to January 2, 2007, are posted here.
To obtain a copy of a CCROV issued in 2006 or earlier -- or if you have any questions or comments -- please email the Elections Division staff using our online form or call (916) 657-2166.
Search all Advisories
Select by Date
- CalVoter I: Duplicate Check Criteria - January 2013 (PDF)
- Report of Registration: Contact Information and Newly Incorporated Cities Survey (PDF)
- Political Party: No Corporate Money Notification of Intent to Qualify (PDF)
- Survey: 2013 Elections (PDF)
- CalVoter: CDPH Historic Death Records (PDF)
- General Election: Reminder Statewide Database Requirements are Due (PDF)
- Voting Systems: OVSTA Monthly Update - January 2013 (PDF)
- Voter Registration: Postage Reimbursement and Replenishment Claims (FY 2012/2013 - 2nd Qtr) (PDF)
- Sample Ballot: Translations and Posting (PDF)