Advisories To County Elections Officials - March 2011
The California Secretary of State periodically provides written guidance and information to the state's county elections officials to help ensure a smooth electoral process.
The written advisories -- known as CCROVs since they are directed to County Clerks & Registrars of Voters -- are posted here shortly after they are provided to county elections officials. Electronic copies of all CCROVs dating back to January 2, 2007, are posted here.
To obtain a copy of a CCROV issued in 2006 or earlier -- or if you have any questions or comments -- please email the Elections Division staff using our online form or call (916) 657-2166.
Subscribe to Advisories to County Elections Officials in a reader
Subscribe to Advisories to County Elections Officials by Email
What is RSS?
Search all Advisories
Select by Date
- CalVoter I: Duplicate Check Criteria - March 2011 (PDF)
- Initiative: Failure of #1474, Related to Mortgage Loans (PDF)
- Political Party: Americans Elect Party Notification of Intent to Qualify (PDF)
- Initiatives: Report on County and Municipal Initiative Measures (2009/2010) (PDF)
- Special Elections: General Election Ballot (PDF)
- June 7, 2011: Randomized Alphabet Drawing (PDF)
- Voter Registration: Deadline to Order Voter Registration and Voter Notification Cards (PDF)