Advisories To County Elections Officials - January 2011
The California Secretary of State periodically provides written guidance and information to the state's county elections officials to help ensure a smooth electoral process.
The written advisories -- known as CCROVs since they are directed to County Clerks & Registrars of Voters -- are posted here shortly after they are provided to county elections officials. Electronic copies of all CCROVs dating back to January 2, 2007, are posted here.
To obtain a copy of a CCROV issued in 2006 or earlier -- or if you have any questions or comments -- please email the Elections Division staff using our online form or call (916) 657-2166.
Search all Advisories
Select by Date
- Candidate Filing: Certified List of Write-in Candidates Alternative Names (PDF)
- State Special Elections to Fill Vacancies in Voter-Nominated Offices: Implementing the Top Two Candidates Open Primary Act of 2010 (PDF)
- Voting Modernization Board: Next Meeting Scheduled for Thursday, February 24, 2011 (PDF)
- Report of Registration: Contact Information and Newly Incorporated Cities Survey (PDF)
- Voter Registration: Postage Reimbursement and Replenishment Claims (FY 2010/2011 - 2nd Qtr) (PDF)
- Help America Vote Act (HAVA): Accessibility Grant III - Request for Application (PDF)