Advisories To County Elections Officials - December 2010
The California Secretary of State periodically provides written guidance and information to the state's county elections officials to help ensure a smooth electoral process.
The written advisories -- known as CCROVs since they are directed to County Clerks & Registrars of Voters -- are posted here shortly after they are provided to county elections officials. Electronic copies of all CCROVs dating back to January 2, 2007, are posted here.
To obtain a copy of a CCROV issued in 2006 or earlier -- or if you have any questions or comments -- please email the Elections Division staff using our online form or call (916) 657-2166.
Search all Advisories
Select by Date
- Voting Accessibility: Voting Accessibility Advisory Committee (PDF)
- CalVoter I: Duplicate Check Criteria - December 2010 (PDF)
- Initiative: Failure of #1472, Related to Marriage (PDF)
- Initiative: Failure of #1471, Related to Parental Notification (PDF)
- March General Law City Elections: Randomized Alphabet Drawing (PDF)
- Political Party: Christian Party Notification of Intent to Qualify (PDF)
- Survey: Free Access & Vote-By-Mail Status Systems (PDF)
- CalVoter: Voting History of Registered Voters (PDF)
- Administration: Federally Mandated Election Day Survey (PDF)
Attachment 1 (XLS) Attachment 2 (DOC)
- Voter Registration: Deadline to Order Voter Registration and Voter Notification Cards (PDF)