Advisories To County Elections Officials - August 2010
The California Secretary of State periodically provides written guidance and information to the state's county elections officials to help ensure a smooth electoral process.
The written advisories -- known as CCROVs since they are directed to County Clerks & Registrars of Voters -- are posted here shortly after they are provided to county elections officials. Electronic copies of all CCROVs dating back to January 2, 2007, are posted here.
To obtain a copy of a CCROV issued in 2006 or earlier -- or if you have any questions or comments -- please email the Elections Division staff using our online form or call (916) 657-2166.
Subscribe to Advisories to County Elections Officials in a reader
Subscribe to Advisories to County Elections Officials by Email
What is RSS?
Search all Advisories
Select by Date
- Voter Education and Outreach: Resources for County Elections Officials for the November 2, 2010, General Election (PDF)
- Report of Registration: 60-Day Reporting Forms for November General Election (PDF)
- November General: Confirmed Judicial Nominees (PDF)
- November General: CalVoter 60-Day Close Load Files and Voter Information Guide Mailing (PDF)
- Qualification of Initiative #1444 (PDF)
- November General: REVISED Final Spanish Translation of Ballot Label of Proposition 22 (PDF)
- Survey: Military and Overseas Voter Empowerment Act (MOVE) (PDF)
- Initiative: Withdrawal of #1461, Related to Taxation (PDF)
- Report of Registration: Contact Information and Newly Incorporated Cities Survey (PDF)
- November General: Final Spanish Translations of Ballot Labels (PDF)
- Political Party: Constitution Party of California Notification of Intent to Qualify (PDF)
- November General: Randomized Alphabet Drawing (PDF)
- November General: Final Ballot Labels (PDF)
- November General: Suspension of NCOA Processing (PDF)
- November General: Election Night Vote Reporting Survey (PDF)
- Initiative: Failure of #1450, Related to the Lottery (PDF)
- Initiative: Failure of #1449, Related to Global Warming (PDF)
- Initiative: Failure of #1448, Related to Crime (PDF)
- Initiative: Failure of #1447, Related to Taxes (PDF)
- Initiative: Failure of #1446, Related to Taxes (PDF)
- Initiative: Failure of #1445, Related to State Budget Process (PDF)