Advisories To County Elections Officials - September 2009
The California Secretary of State periodically provides written guidance and information to the state's county elections officials to help ensure a smooth electoral process.
The written advisories -- known as CCROVs since they are directed to County Clerks & Registrars of Voters -- are posted here shortly after they are provided to county elections officials. Electronic copies of all CCROVs dating back to January 2, 2007, are posted here.
To obtain a copy of a CCROV issued in 2006 or earlier -- or if you have any questions or comments -- please email the Elections Division staff using our online form or call (916) 657-2166.
Subscribe to Advisories to County Elections Officials in a reader
Subscribe to Advisories to County Elections Officials by Email
What is RSS?
Search all Advisories
Select by Date
- Polling Place Accessibility: Draft Polling Place Accessibility Guidelines for Review and Comment (PDF)
- Initiative: Circulation of #1378, Related to Marijuana (PDF)
- Initiative: Circulation of #1377, Related to Marijuana (PDF)
- Initiative: Failure of #1359, Related to Elections (PDF)
- Initiative: Circulation of #1376, Related to Taxation (PDF)
- CalVoter I: Duplicate Check Criteria - September 2009 (PDF)
- Initiative: Circulation of #1375, Related to Taxes (PDF)
- Political Party: Twelve Visions Party of California Attempts Qualification (PDF)
- Regulations: Ballot Designation Regulations (PDF)
- VoteCal Project: Contract Signing and Execution (PDF)
- Initiative: Circulation of #1374, Related to Marijuana (PDF)
- Initiative: Failure of #1357, Related to Societal Issues (PDF)
- Initiative: Failure of #1356, Related to Societal Issues (PDF)
- Voter Registration: Deadline to Order Voter Registration and Voter Notification Cards (PDF)