Advisories To County Elections Officials - October 2009
The California Secretary of State periodically provides written guidance and information to the state's county elections officials to help ensure a smooth electoral process.
The written advisories -- known as CCROVs since they are directed to County Clerks & Registrars of Voters -- are posted here shortly after they are provided to county elections officials. Electronic copies of all CCROVs dating back to January 2, 2007, are posted here.
To obtain a copy of a CCROV issued in 2006 or earlier -- or if you have any questions or comments -- please email the Elections Division staff using our online form or call (916) 657-2166.
Search all Advisories
Select by Date
- Initiative: Circulation of #1383, Related to Education (PDF)
- Initiative: Circulation of #1382, Related to the Legislature (PDF)
- Initiative: Failure of #1360, Related to Labor (PDF)
- Initiative: Circulation of #1381, Related to Auto Insurance (PDF)
- CalVoter I: Duplicate Check Criteria - October 2009 (PDF)
- Initiative: Circulation of #1380, Related to Redistricting (PDF)
- Initiative: Circulation of #1379, Related to Marriage (PDF)
- Voter Registration: Postage Reimbursement and Replenishment Claims (FY 2009/2010 - 1st Qtr) (PDF)
- Website: Updated Federal Voter Registration Form (PDF)
- CalVoter: Management of the CalVoter Wide-Area Netwok (WAN) (PDF)