Advisories To County Elections Officials - June 2009
The California Secretary of State periodically provides written guidance and information to the state's county elections officials to help ensure a smooth electoral process.
The written advisories -- known as CCROVs since they are directed to County Clerks & Registrars of Voters -- are posted here shortly after they are provided to county elections officials. Electronic copies of all CCROVs dating back to January 2, 2007, are posted here.
To obtain a copy of a CCROV issued in 2006 or earlier -- or if you have any questions or comments -- please email the Elections Division staff using our online form or call (916) 657-2166.
Subscribe to Advisories to County Elections Officials in a reader
Subscribe to Advisories to County Elections Officials by Email
What is RSS?
Search all Advisories
Select by Date
- Initiative: Withdrawal of #1358, Related to Social and Welfare Aid, Pensions (PDF)
- Survey: Provisional Voting & HAVA Free Access System (PDF)
- Political Party: American Centrist Party Attempts Qualification (PDF)
- May Statewide Special: State Ballot Pamphlet Mailing Reimbursement Claims (PDF)
- Initiative: Failure of #1349, Related to Education (PDF)
- Initiative: Circulation of #1365, Related to Social and Welfare Aid, Pensions (PDF)
- Polling Place Accessibility: Report from the U.S. Government Accountability Office (GAO) (PDF)
- Initiative: Circulation of #1364, Related to Societal Issues (PDF)
- CalVoter: Voting History of Registered Voters (PDF)
- Initiative: Circulation of #1363, Related to Taxation (PDF)
- Initiative: Circulation of #1362, Related to Elections (PDF)
- Initiative: Circulation of #1361, Related to Elections (PDF)
- CalVoter: Blackout Period Ending (PDF)
- CalVoter: Duplicate Check Criteria - June 2009 (PDF)
- Help America Vote Act (HAVA): U.S. Election Assistance Commission's College Poll Worker Program (PDF)
- VoteCal Project: County Representative Contact Information (PDF)
- Administrative: Inventory Controls for Voting Equipment (PDF)
- Initiative: Failure of #1348, Related to Law Enforcement (PDF)
- Voter Registration: Deadline to Order Voter Registration and Voter Notification Cards (PDF)