Advisories To County Elections Officials - July 2009
The California Secretary of State periodically provides written guidance and information to the state's county elections officials to help ensure a smooth electoral process.
The written advisories -- known as CCROVs since they are directed to County Clerks & Registrars of Voters -- are posted here shortly after they are provided to county elections officials. Electronic copies of all CCROVs dating back to January 2, 2007, are posted here.
To obtain a copy of a CCROV issued in 2006 or earlier -- or if you have any questions or comments -- please email the Elections Division staff using our online form or call (916) 657-2166.
Search all Advisories
Select by Date
- Initiative: Failure of #1353, Related to Fiscal Matters (PDF)
- Initiative: Failure of #1352, Related to Fiscal Matters (PDF)
- Initiative: Circulation of #1370, Related to Budget Vote Requirement (PDF)
- Regulations: Draft Ballot Designation Regulations (PDF)
- Initiative: Circulation of #1369, Related to Vote Requirement for Local Public Electricity (PDF)
- Recounts: Revised Proposed Regulations (PDF)
- Initiative: Circulation of #1368, Related to Legislative Activities (PDF)
- Initiative: Circulation of #1367, Related to the Legislature: Drug and Alcohol Testing (PDF)
- Initiative: Failure of #1351, Related to Taxation (PDF)
- Initiative: Circulation of #1366, Related to Elected Officials: Part-Time Legislature (PDF)
- Political Party: WHIG Party Attempts Qualification (PDF)
- Political Party: California Moderate Party Attempts Qualification (PDF)
- VoteCal Project: Special Project Report (SPR) Submitted (PDF)
- Statewide Direct Primary: Qualifications and Requirements (PDF)
- Voter Registration: Postage Reimbursement and Replenishment Claims (FY 08/09 - 4th Qtr) (PDF)
- Help America Vote Act (HAVA): Accessibility Grant II - Request for Application (PDF)
- Initiative: Failure of #1350, Related to Labor (PDF)