Advisories To County Elections Officials - January 2009
The California Secretary of State periodically provides written guidance and information to the state's county elections officials to help ensure a smooth electoral process.
The written advisories -- known as CCROVs since they are directed to County Clerks & Registrars of Voters -- are posted here shortly after they are provided to county elections officials. Electronic copies of all CCROVs dating back to January 2, 2007, are posted here.
To obtain a copy of a CCROV issued in 2006 or earlier -- or if you have any questions or comments -- please email the Elections Division staff using our online form or call (916) 657-2166.
Subscribe to Advisories to County Elections Officials in a reader
Subscribe to Advisories to County Elections Officials by Email
What is RSS?
Search all Advisories
Select by Date
- Survey: Free Access & Vote-By-Mail Status Systems (PDF)
- Initiative: Circulation of #1351, Related to Taxation (PDF)
- Help America Vote Act (HAVA): Accessibility Grant - Request for Application - Reminder (PDF)
- Initiative: Circulation of #1350, Related to Labor (PDF)
- Report of Registration: Newly Incorporated Cities Survey (PDF)
- Initiative: Failure of #1345, Related to Elections (PDF)
- CalVoter I: Duplicate Check Criteria - January 2009 (PDF)
- Initiative: Circulation of #1349, Related to Education (PDF)