Advisories To County Elections Officials - September 2007
The California Secretary of State periodically provides written guidance and information to the state's county elections officials to help ensure a smooth electoral process.
The written advisories -- known as CCROVs since they are directed to County Clerks & Registrars of Voters -- are posted here shortly after they are provided to county elections officials. Electronic copies of all CCROVs dating back to January 2, 2007, are posted here.
To obtain a copy of a CCROV issued in 2006 or earlier -- or if you have any questions or comments -- please email the Elections Division staff using our online form or call (916) 657-2166.
Subscribe to Advisories to County Elections Officials in a reader
Subscribe to Advisories to County Elections Officials by Email
What is RSS?
Search all Advisories
Select by Date
- February Primary: State Ballot Pamphlet Order Forms (PDF)
- February Primary: Deadline for Ballot Measures (PDF)
- Initiative: Circulation of #1273, Related to Sentencing and Parole Reform (PDF)
- Initiative: Circulation of #1272, Related to Prisoner Rights (PDF)
- Voting Modernization Board: Review Deadline (PDF)
- February Primary: No New Parties (PDF)
- February Primary: Signatures-In-Lieu Chart (PDF)
- February Primary: Unselected Presidential Candidate Information (PDF)
- NVRA: Request for Monthly Voter Registration Information (PDF)
- Voting Systems: ES&S Public Hearing Notice (PDF)
- CalVoter I: Duplicate Check Criteria (PDF)
- Initiative: Circulation of #1271, Related to Children's Hospital Bond Act and Grant Program (PDF)
- February Primary: Governor's Proclamation (PDF)
- Voter Registration: Deadline to Order Voter Registration and Voter Notification Cards (PDF)
- Initiative: Failure of #1237, Related to Tax (PDF)
- Initiative: Circulation of #1270, Related to Tax (PDF)
- CalVoter I: Firewall Installation (PDF)
- Initiative: Circulation of #1269, Related to Tax (PDF)
- Initiative: Circulation of #1268, Related to Presidential Electors (PDF)
- Initiative: Circulation of #1267, Related to Nuclear Energy (PDF)
- Initiative: Qualification for Ballot #1238, Related to Limits on Legislators' Terms in Office (PDF)
- Report of Registration: 154-day Direct Primary Reporting Forms (PDF)