Advisories To County Elections Officials - May 2007
The California Secretary of State periodically provides written guidance and information to the state's county elections officials to help ensure a smooth electoral process.
The written advisories -- known as CCROVs since they are directed to County Clerks & Registrars of Voters -- are posted here shortly after they are provided to county elections officials. Electronic copies of all CCROVs dating back to January 2, 2007, are posted here.
To obtain a copy of a CCROV issued in 2006 or earlier -- or if you have any questions or comments -- please email the Elections Division staff using our online form or call (916) 657-2166.
Subscribe to Advisories to County Elections Officials in a reader
Subscribe to Advisories to County Elections Officials by Email
What is RSS?
Search all Advisories
Select by Date
- Initiative: Circulation of #1246, Related to Child Abuse (PDF)
- Voter Registration: Deadline to Order Voter Registration Card(s) and Voter Notification Card(s) (PDF)
- Initiative: Withdrawal of #1235, Related to Ballots (PDF)
- Voting Modernization Board: Actions from May 16, 2007 - Amended (PDF)
- Voting Modernization Board: Actions from May 16, 2007 (PDF)
- NVRA: Request for Monthly Voter Registration Information (PDF)
- CalVoter I: DHS Historic Death Records - January 2006 (PDF)
- Initiative: Withdrawal of #1243, Related to Eminent Domain (PDF)
- Initiative: Circulation of #1245, Related to Lobbyists (PDF)
- CalVoter I: Duplicate Check Criteria - May 2007 (PDF)
- Voting Systems: Secretary Debra Bowen's Top-to-Bottom Review (PDF)
- Initiative: Withdrawal of #1242, Related to Private Property (PDF)
- Voting Modernization Board: Meeting Agenda for May 16, 2007 (PDF)
- Political Party: Superhappy Party Notice to Dissolve (PDF)
- Political Party: Qualification and S.B. 113 (PDF)
- Initiative: Circulation of #1244, Related to Legislators' Expenses (PDF)
- Initiative: Failure of #1231, Related to Health Care (PDF)