Advisories To County Elections Officials - February 2007
The California Secretary of State periodically provides written guidance and information to the state's county elections officials to help ensure a smooth electoral process.
The written advisories -- known as CCROVs since they are directed to County Clerks & Registrars of Voters -- are posted here shortly after they are provided to county elections officials. Electronic copies of all CCROVs dating back to January 2, 2007, are posted here.
To obtain a copy of a CCROV issued in 2006 or earlier -- or if you have any questions or comments -- please email the Elections Division staff using our online form or call (916) 657-2166.
Search all Advisories
Select by Date
- Initiative: Withdrawal of #1234, Related to Private Property (PDF)
- Voting Modernization Board: Review Deadline (PDF)
- Report of Registration: Reporting Forms for Odd-Numbered Year Report - Reminder (PDF)
- Initiative: Circulation of #1236, Related to Peace Officers (PDF)
- Report of Registration: Reporting Forms for Odd-Numbered Year Report (PDF)
- NVRA: 2006 California Report Totals (PDF)
- NVRA: Request for Monthly Voter Registration Information (PDF)
- Voting Modernization Board: Meeting Cancellation Notice (PDF)
- Initiative: Circulation of #1235, Related to Ballots (PDF)
- Report of Registration: Newly Incorporated Cities Survey (PDF)