Advisories To County Elections Officials - April 2007
The California Secretary of State periodically provides written guidance and information to the state's county elections officials to help ensure a smooth electoral process.
The written advisories -- known as CCROVs since they are directed to County Clerks & Registrars of Voters -- are posted here shortly after they are provided to county elections officials. Electronic copies of all CCROVs dating back to January 2, 2007, are posted here.
To obtain a copy of a CCROV issued in 2006 or earlier -- or if you have any questions or comments -- please email the Elections Division staff using our online form or call (916) 657-2166.
Subscribe to Advisories to County Elections Officials in a reader
Subscribe to Advisories to County Elections Officials by Email
What is RSS?
Search all Advisories
Select by Date
- CalVoter I: DHS Historic Death Records - August 2005 to December 2005 (PDF)
- CalVoter I: DHS Historic Death Records - January 2005 to July 2005 (PDF)
- Initiative: Qualification for Ballot #1246, Related to Education (PDF)
- Initiative: Circulation of #1243, Related to Eminent Domain (PDF)
- Initiative: Circulation of #1242, Related to Private Property (PDF)
- Initiative: Circulation of #1241, Related to Redistricting (PDF)
- Initiative: Circulation of #1240, Related to Redistricting (PDF)
- Voting Modernization Board: Review Deadline (PDF)
- November General: Official Supplement to the Statement of Vote (PDF)
- Help America Vote Act (HAVA): Section 261 Contract End Date (PDF)
- Initiative: Circulation of #1239, Related to Workers' Compensation (PDF)
- Initiative: Circulation of #1238, Related to Term Limits (PDF)
- Voter Registration: Confidential Voter Registration (PDF)
- Voting Modernization Board: Actions from March 21, 2007 (PDF)